Honey Fresh Pork Tenderloin Kabobs
1 Smithfield® Pork Tenderloin, cut into one-inch cubes
4 medium ripe unpeeled peaches, pitted and quartered
8 yellow onions, each cut into two-inch pieces
½ cup bourbon or orange juice
½ cup mustard
4 small sweet potatoes cut into one-inch cubes
4 green peppers cut into two-inch pieces
Olive oil for grilling
½ cup honey
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
1. Mix glaze ingredients (honey, mustard, tarragon) in a bowl; stir well and set aside.
2. Steam or boil sweet potatoes until crisp-tender.
3. Thread sweet potato cubes, pork cubes, peach quarters, green pepper pieces and onion pieces alternately onto each of the 10-inch skewers.
4. Brush kabobs with glaze mixture.
5. Lightly oil grill.
6. Grill over medium-hot coals 5 minutes on each side or until thoroughly heated, basting occasionally with glaze.
Total Fat: 2g
Saturated Fat: 0.5g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 61g
Dietary Fiber: 6g
Nutrition information for this recipe is approximate and derived based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on substitutions or additions of ingredients or cooking technique