Grilled Fresh Pork with Corn-Basil Relish
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
5 Smithfield® Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Flavor Pork Tenderloin
6 medium ears corn, husks and silk removed
1 poblano chile, halved and seeded
1 medium tomato chopped
1/4 cup diced red onion
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium; spray grates with nonstick cooking spray. Spray corn and chiles with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place tenderloin, corn and chiles on grill. Cook 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and corn is charred, turning occasionally. Remove vegetables to a cutting board.
3. Continue grilling pork, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 145°F. to 160°F., about 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cut corn off cobs and chop chiles. Place in a bowl with tomato, onion, basil, oil, vinegar and sugar.
5. Slice tenderloin and serve with relish.
Total Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 65 mg
Sodium: 430 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 44 g
Dietary Fiber: 6 g
Sugars: 12 g
Protein: 26 g
Nutrition information for this recipe is approximate and derived based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on substitutions or additions of ingredients or cooking technique.