Fresh Pork Loin, Goat Cheese & Arugula Flatbread Pizzas
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 Smithfield® Fresh Pork Loin
2 cups arugula
4 Flat Outs™ Flatbreads
8 ounces goat cheese
1 red onion, chopped in ¼” rings
2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (or to taste)
1. Prepare a grill for medium heat, about 350°F.
2. Prepare the pork loin by slicing it in half.
3. Oil your grates with a high-temperature cooking oil.
4. Grill the pork loin on direct heat until it reaches 145°F. to 160°F. internal temperature. Remove the pork loin and let it rest under foil.
5. Grill the onion “rings” until char marks have formed on both sides. Remove and let cool.
6. Slice the pork thinly into bite-sized pieces, and then chop the grilled onions.
7. Lay out flatbread. Layer goat cheese crumbles, onion, and pork on the flatbreads. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Place on grill and let them bake until the cheese begins to melt, and the flatbreads begin to brown and get crispy and firm, approximately 8-10 minutes.
8. Remove from the grill and place on a cutting board. Layer arugula onto each pizza and drizzle balsamic glaze over the pizzas.
Total Fat 11 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 430 mg
Total Carbohydrates 22 g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 39 g
Nutrition information for this recipe is approximate and derived based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on substitutions or add